Qais Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The next top model

Abi just got his new flashgun for his D90 yesterday. And you know who's his NEXT TOP MODEL? Definitely Qais. Here's a few picts of him - where Ummi became the "cameramom" .


Qais with his professional yet cute pose.

We need to practice some great shots since we've been thinking on getting him into the Pa&Ma baby contest. I need to make sure that his smiles and cute gestures are presented in his future pictures - which will be posted to Karangkraf soon.

He loves being photographed, but there's a small problem.. he kept on chasing the flashgun..

He was bewildered when he saw Mak Su's newest kitten. Kak Long Yeen took it from her mummy's house in Senawang. When I quote some lines from his story book entitled "Allah makes Cats". He smiled and giggled. I think he understood what kind of animal the kitten was and he could comprehend the sound it makes.

He has finally crawled today. He's been chasing his new toys. I'll upload his "crawling" video soon.

Thanks to Allah. Allah is Great!

No comments: