Qais Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

    Being a mother..


    The best part of being a mother is when you see the smile on your bundle of joy's face. The sparkle in his eyes..as you smiled back and his eyes seemed to smile too. My Qais is already 8 months now, and I'm happy to be a full time mother for him. Sometimes, I felt there was not enough time in a day for me and him. There's too much to do. Bathing him, feeding him, playing with him, changing his diapers when needed, taking him for a walk in relaxing parks in Putrajaya. That's our newest 'thing' to do together with his dad.

    Even his dad says that most of his unproductive day now becomes productive. Before Qais was born, there was too much time for him in a day, but now no more.

    Qais now know how to:

  1. Balance his hands and legs to form a crawling position - but he's not yet crawling.
  2. He could fetch toys which are further than where he is.
  3. He would object if any toys were taken from him by crying..uwaaa..
  4. He could sit unsupported. I'm feeding him that way now. There are some difficulties but nothing is impossible.
  5. I hope by end of his 8 months journey, he could crawl and by 10 months he could finally walk. It's hard to be a mother when you are asking so much of your baby. But I do believe that Qais is special and there's no need to rush on things. He has his potential and it's our job to discover and encouraged him..not to force him. What I know is that I'm happy that Allah had presented us with a beautiful baby boy with a perfect smile. Yes..I believe perfect is the perfect word to describe it..

    Thank You Allah.

2 comments:

ninnah shafawati said...

angah suka bce blog along.
from here, I can improved my english ;)

Ummu Qais said...

hehe..thanx for your continuous support dear.. My english is not too good or bad..gituw2 jer. Alhamdulillah, at least I'm giving something for somebody to use and remember.