My wish lists updated
My hubby and I went out with a friend, Fisya to Alamanda Putrajaya and we bought these stuff for baby:

Philips Avent Manual Breast Pump @ Mothercare, Alamanda Putrajaya - 5% off for Mothercare's members.
and this for mommy:
Nokia N97 mini @ NOKIA Shop next to Nandos Alamanda Putrajaya- was on offer below RM1500. While stock last. I've chosen the chrome colour over white.
Thanks a lot Hubby!
Thanks a lot Hubby!
So far, our baby's checklist is complete! Only mommy's part need some more buying and packing. Mommy's bag ald prepared but not yet complete. Baby's tool box ald prepared and complete!
I still need these:
1. Nursing bra - Angah will look for it in Jusco Tmn Equine.
2. Warm socks - Angah will bought these in Sox World.
3. Thermos, Mug, Spoon, Fork and Plate - get this from mom's house.
4. Zam Zam water - get this from mom's house.
5. Kurma Nabi - need to buy them.
I still need these:
1. Nursing bra - Angah will look for it in Jusco Tmn Equine.
2. Warm socks - Angah will bought these in Sox World.
3. Thermos, Mug, Spoon, Fork and Plate - get this from mom's house.
4. Zam Zam water - get this from mom's house.
5. Kurma Nabi - need to buy them.



No comments:
Post a Comment