Our baby at 6 weeks 3 days - 30th November 2009
Salam Blog;
It has been such a long week for the three of us. My hubby, Myself and our baby. For aidiladha, we've been to Langkawi for our family trip. It was tiring for both me and our baby. But Dr Marsita gave me some suplement to help me cope up with the trip. Truely.. I was very x 10 exhausted.
Yesterday, I had an appointment with Dr Marsita again. She said she would like to 'confirm' our baby's heart beat. Alhamdualillah.. we could see our baby's heart beat. It was not loud but in a regular pace. It was like blinking of lights when the doctor scanned my tummy. At 6 weeks and 3 days old, alhamdulillah it already has eyes. My hubby was soo happy. Our baby is slightly 6mm long.
I've found a great website: http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/widget/ It shows how our baby looks like in the womb.
"Ya Allah, peliharalah bayi dalam kandunganku.. Engkau bersihkanlah hatinyer, cantikkanlah paras rupanya, sempurnakan anggota badannya. Engkau jadikan dia anak yg soleh/solehah. Jadikan bayiku khalifah yg terulung.. Amin.. amin ya rabbal a'laminn"



No comments:
Post a Comment