
Hmm..today both of my sisters pegi keje kat VPI Pandan Indah..I tinggal sorang to take care of my youngest brother~Nabil.He just turn 4 months old yesterday..
It's very havoc and busy every morning..on weekdays..sbb everyone akan berbebut nak mandi at the same bathroom w/pun rumah ni ada 3 bathrooms..
I'm actually waiting for an interview session with Shell Technology. Cyberjaya and VPI. Walaupun kerja dah dpt dgn ByTech, but I still felt that I might not favour the job ByTech is offering me..It's simply because I've worked there before, Office jauh kat Kelana Jaya and I don't want to go back to Kuching..
Acknowledgements
I would like to express my deepest thanks to my family especially, my dearest mother Mrs. Hawa Zainuddin and my beloved fiance' Mr. Murli Fansuri Zakaria; with their uncoditional love and support throughout the work progress. I would also like to express my thanks to Dr. William Henderson, for supervising my work and also to Mr. Paul Atkins for helping me with wireless networking sources while the lab works was carried out. Last but not least my friend Stella Yin Yee Pang..
These are the words that I've written as an acknowledgement in my master's degree dissertation entitled "VoIP Wi-Fi Performance Investigation"..
And thanks to them..I had received ~MSc with Commendation in Embedded Computer Systems Engineering~
The Convocation or best known as Congregation Ceremony (in NCL), will be held in Nikko Hotel on the 11th February 2007 at 2 pm..
I can't wait !!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment