Qais Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 21, 2007


Assalamua'laikum..

Alhamdulillah..ku panjatkan kesyukuran ke hadratmu Ya Allah..Tuhan Sekalian Alam..Sesungguhnya tanpa keizinan dan keredhaan mu,sama sekali aku tidak akan dapat merasakan nikmat yg telah engkau berikan kepadaku..

Dear All;

Today, I've received a call from Miss Grace..she said I was successfull in the interview the other day..
She told me that the position she's offering is Helpdesk Analyst..in the Admin and Password Department..
I was soo shocked because last week Kak Lailie told me that I didn't get the position..erk..mana satu yg betul ni?!
I'm confused..She eliminated my confusion by saying..perhaps the one you are referring to is the UNIX help desk position..that was under Kevin Yong..He forwarded your cv to us..and that is why we interviewed you..from the Windows department..and finally we are offering you the position..I smiled..but my heart was pounding..erm..which one should I choosed?! VPI? or Shell IT? or ByTech? Because, VPI representative already offered me a position there, last Friday..as well as ByTech..as Nazim is bringing the job spec down to KL.......
Arghhh please Allah give me your guide..You are my only..my only..and my very only...HOPE for GUIDANCE..!!!

I would also like to say thanks to En. Naim bin Maslan, Pendaftar Kanan UTTHO and also to Puan Rafizatul for your help to secure the study sponsorship to my love one..Fansuri..Alhamdulillah..He got the sponsorhip..and will be due back to Malaysia as soon as possible..to attend BTN and to do his medical check-up..

Dear Nurhaizi,

We are pleased to offer you the post of Helpdesk Analyst in our CTS Central Admin Helpdesk (CAHD) team, starting 12th March 2007.

Can you please reply to accept or reject this offer, so that we can engage you with one of our selected third party agencies. You may expect to hear from the agency within a week to sign up a contract with them.

Appreciate if you could reply to me soonest. Thanks!


Thanks & Regards,

Grace Gerawat
CTS Helpdesk Team Leader
Shell Information Technology International
2340 Century Square, Jalan Usahawan, 63000 Cyberjaya,
Selangor, Malaysia

Tel: +60 3 8313 3258
Email: mailto:Grace.Gerawat@shell.com
Internet: <http://sww-itforshell.shell.com/giti-cts/marketing



Lastly, I would like to say thanks to everyone who has supported me and Fansuri for this..
Alhamdulillah and thanks to all of your DOA...
Wassalam...

No comments: