Qais Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Here are some of the lists that Ummi could think of:
  1. Say Nana, Abah, Mama, Dada, and Abi occasionally.
  2. Most preferred word is Kaka. Everytime he saw things that he wants or like he will say Kaka. As far as I know Kaka is a Brazilian football player.
  3. He loves to say "Kove" several times.. As well as other gibberish language/sound.
  4. I think he's a lefty since he likes to hold things with his left hand. And if I give him a toy he will use his left hand instead of right.
  5. He loves Farley's Original Flavour Biscuits. He could finish 3 pieces at one time. He loves to nibbles on biscuts .
  6. He loves rice with omelettes (onions + tomatoes + parsley/spring onion).
  7. He could walk independently and already started to walk fast - as if trying to run.
  8. Loves hide and seek. Plays a lot with Kak Long.
  9. Loves an evening stroll towards Smoke House Inn. Loves flowers. Always tried plucking them when there's an opportunity. His favourite flower is: search for the name. Insert picture as well.
  10. He loves spoons, forks. Likes to hold them and hit things with them. I think he wants to hear the sound that they make when they were hit into something.
  11. Today he learns to mess up small plates used for Burger Stall.
  12. When he walks on his own, he will constantly looked back at me and smile. When I said "Qais, come here/come back" with my fore finger gesturing him to come back. He will walk back to me.
  13. Doesn't like to be hold for long, would prefer to be left walking.
  14. Loves guitar, Always tried plucking the strings when opportunity arrives.


Here's a video of him walking fast around the shop.

No comments: