Qais Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Today marks Qais very first birthday. I would like to make it extra special, unfortunately there were some 'problems' that could not be solved which gave me no other option - but to celebrate his birthday here in Cameron Highlands. How I would hope it would be in K.L instead.

Since everybody is busy with Daddy Ngah's wedding day - 9th July 2011. I'm planning Qais birthday to be a small yet a great celebration. Today, after subuh, Abi will drive all the way to Ipoh to buy Qais birthday cake from secret recipe. I told Abi to buy some plaster of paris to imprint Qais's fingers and feet. A memory to be remembered and something to show him when he's old enough to understand. Abi said it's going to be in Puncak Arabella, and Abah tok is going to invite an ustaz to recite a little prayer.

Grandma and Grandpa is not able to attend Qais's celebration since she's in London at the moment - accompanying Auntie Andak furthering her studies. But Grandpa said he'll try to come for Daddy Ngah's wedding ceremony. Grandma is coming back on 10th July so she practically misses Qais birthday as well as the wedding.

Qais is sleeping now, while I'm typing all these. Abi is out there somewhere, I don't know where and why he's doing out late. I would want to make a special birthday present for Qais tomorrow. A scrap book mentioning how he had grown. When was his first laugh, his first smile, his first crawl and everything that I could remember, I'll put it up in a scrap book for sure.

I'll put on specific day and dates perhaps time, thus he would appreciate it one day!

Umi and Abi loves you very much Qais. May Allah bless you and your future!!



Qais is sleeping


Love;

Umi & Abi

01:11 a.m. 7/7/2011

No comments: