Qais Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

23rd August 2010 until 25th August 2010
The Legend Water Chalet, Port Dickson, N.9.

It's a vacation we've been waiting for after a stressful 42 days of confinement. We are glad it's all over now! It's the first time we are bringing Qais by the sea..

From Cheras to the chalet - around 1 hour ++. Was not that far and the traffic was okay since it was weekdays.. We arrived at the hotel at around 2.00 p.m. Our room is facing the sea. My hubby was so glad because he could fish right outside the balcony. We could see a small island, and 2 oil plants on our left side. The sea water was not so clear, but it was okay though since it was not polluted. My hubby tried fishing yesterday, he only caught some crabs - red and blue ones. He saw 2 sea turtles - which I've missed since I was holding Qais on my chest and resting on the pangkin bed - there's no way I could get up as fast as before.
The coolest thing about this place is they have buggy service. They pick us and our luggages from the lobby and they send us straight to our rooms. Ours was on Antarctica Section, room no: 100. I would like to have one of those at home!

We had our breakfast at Duyung Restaurant next to our Chalet. There was too much food. We had satay and some sweet deserts. We went back to our room, since my hubby wants t pray, and later at 9 p.m. we came back for more.. We ate until it was nearing 10.00 p.m.
We stayed up until our sahur meal came at 4.00 p.m. My hubby was busy with his fishing rods while I was busy updating his business's profit loss account.

I was thinking of going to the SPA today, would like to have a malay traditional massage..

No comments: