Spending my weekends with my in-laws - Cameron Highlands
I have to admit, this Chinese New Year was the worst ever. The traffic jammed was unbearable. Yesterday, the traffic was worse. Traffic going to and coming from Brinchang were not moving. And as I'm typing this entry, the traffic to Brinchang was already stuck..
I'm still here in my in-laws restaurant, still waiting for the right time to go back to my sweet home in Seri Kembangan. There were not much customers this morning, but Alhamdulillah 'Nasi Lemak' was officically finished this morning -at around 10 a.m.
This morning I was awakened by the sound of a man shouting a car's plate number just outside the bedroom window. I think he shouted '3637'. Perhaps that 3637 car was blocking his car.. Great work! I don't have to rely n my alarm clock anymore if I stayed here longer.
Anyways, I had a plate of Nasi Lemak earlier, with 2 slices of birthday cakes - happens to be Sab's birthday yesterday, and 2 cups of hot tea... ahhhh.. I already felt as if I'm in heaven..
Some kids came asking for 'pisang goreng' unfortunately none were made this morning. If they still want it, they have to wait until 2 p.m. too bad..
The traffic jammed was gone.. cars started to speed to Brinchang - which reminds me.. Our Myvi car hasn't been filled with petrol yet. Perhaps we should filled it in Ringlet. ..easier and less hassle.
Erm.. I think I'd better make another cup of steaming hot tea.. before my baby asked for more..


No comments:
Post a Comment