Salam;
It has been quite sometime since I wrote something in here. Well, actually I was caught up with both office and house work.. Anyway, here are some updates:
1. 8/8/2009 - Attended my FIRST PTD exam.. in SMK Dato' Onn. Erm.. I didn't have enough time to finish maths paper, therefore.. I just taram jer.. Manalah tau kot2 kat situ ada yang betul. So far paper pengetahuan am, comprehension, essays okay. Cuma maths jer la risau. Special thanks to my hubby for his patience and moral support and also to my intern student yg help me a lot on the Malaysia Kita Notes..
Tips PTD --> Tips before attending PTD exam. It's useful.
2. 9/8/2009 - My family gathered in Jelebu, N.9..my grandma's house for a small celebration to welcome Ramadhan. I didn't attend since my sister-in-law ada at my house. Trouble some nannti nak balik kampung and hantar dier balik shah alam..
3. 15/8/2009 - CEO umum bonus in Town Hall, last two weeks. Suppose dapat on the 15th or 16th day. InsyAllah..
4. 6/8/2009 - The Dead Room by Chris Mooney already out.. Tak sabar nak gi kinokuniya nak beli.. Perhaps next week :)
5. 14/8/2009 - Motivation Talk to STESMA, Seri Manjung Perak terpaksa di cancelkan since sekolah tutup gara2 H1N1. Iskk..nampaknyer duduk Lumut just for relaxation jer la...with my in-laws. Nak celebrate birthday both of my in-laws..
I think that's it for now...


1 comment:
Alhamdulillah exam PTD dah lulus. Ni nak tunggu dier panggil utk PAC pulak.
Post a Comment