Assalamua'laikum..
My dearest blog;
Lately, I've been keeping things to myself..things that I couldn't share with anyone,just to make sure that I'll never break anyone's heart..
Everything started with the engagement preparation and the changing of the engagement date. I was already unhappy and unsatisfied.
I felt a small hole beginning to appear in my heart..I just couldn't explained it.. Maybe because what and how I wanted things to be on my engagement day are not becoming a reality..
What I wanted is just 'fair n justice' between 'us'. But it seems that with a lot of interference from his family, everything was messed up..I am really2 sad n unsatisfied.. But who am I to scream out loud what I feel? There's nothing he can do to change his mother's mind.. He's just too afraid to break his mother's heart, but was never too afraid to break my heart.
I guess, I just need to keep things to myself..but I don't know till when..
I am no more excited for my own engagement preparation..everything is dull n colourless..We'll just see what will happen on the 26th January 2008..I might not be smiling at all.........
Sincerely;
-:Me:-


No comments:
Post a Comment