Qais Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

Assalamua'laikum...

Well...there's a lot going on since April and I didn't have the time to write them all..
In summary;

1.My fiancé had attended an interview with YOKOGAWA for a position in engineering department, based in Kerteh Terengganu..
2. If he nailed the interview and the job, he's going to apply for a personal bank loan to proceed on our first goal..which is getting married..
3. I've attended an interview with JPA, for the position of IT OFFICER..the results are not out yet..still waiting..
4. I've applied to two other government bodies for a job, they are; The Inland Revenue Board, for a position of Executive IT Officer and the UiTM for a position as a Computer Engineering lecturer..

Basically, all depends on luck..and which luck comes first..It seems that his luck in pursuing his PhD. is kind of vague.. So, that's why we moved to the second stage of our spontaneous plans..ngeh ngeh..

Anyway, please pray for us..thus our probability of having more luck than usual will come true!

No comments: